We learned a lot!
In 2017, MOT graduate students spent a lot of efforts toward researches and thesis for master’s and doctorate degrees.
Students from industries, auditor students, and researchers at “Research Institute of Regional Value Creation Management” have been working hard on both work in company and graduate school study. They are on the way to great carrier-up.
Professors and advisors at MOT are feeling that students have grown a lot in this year.
MOT is looking forward to further growth of students in 2018.
We started a variety of actions!
MOT started a variety of innovative actions for learners in 2017.
(1) MOT refreshed the carriculum and enhanced the learning opportunity of IoT & big data, research & development strategy, technical marketing, and regional business value creations for future valuable society.
(2) MOT started satellite lectures via video network from Yonezawa campus to Tokyo Arakawa Satellite, Yamagata YU-Campus, and Higashine “C&C Higashine”.
(3) A new research center “Research Institute of Regional Value Creation Management” was founded in April, 2017. MOT is committed to human talent and resource development with both MOT for learning and “Research Institute of Regional Value Creation Management” for research explorations.
(4) MOT upgraded the collaboration with industry, finance, academia and government. MOT actively engages in “Yamagata Prefecture IoT Acceleration Laboratory” and enhances local industry strength with local financial institutes.
(5) MOT refreshed the website. MOT is actively delivering the latest information as well as a variety of events.